Wednesday, February 11, 2026

Production - On the job part 3 #71



On the job part # 3

 sup, I know it can be a little repetitive but my job in the production was to be the camera guy so the only thing I can apport when it comes to things like making blogs is explain why we recorded some shot and why some work and if we(my group) thought that alright and then continue recording. Therefore here goes a new batch of videos. Also disclaimer the clips I am showing are not in order.

The first clip I want to show is a clip from a recording process that is about 5 seconds long, its not really long however that does not mean it does not carry a message. This if am not wrong is one of the last clips of the recording secession this is when Rafa (Main Character)Stand up and grabs his book back Aswell as he begins to walk, and this scene is very powerful as if you think about it represents the beginning of a new chapter as he starts to learn with the idea that his best friend is not going to be there for him physically however deep down its always going to be with him spiritually. This in the clip I am taking about.



The second clip I want to show is a clip that also is not very long, however it still important because when we began recording this was of the preliminary recordings if you can called that, the point of this clip was to be able to connected with the other clips and make the overall final draft to be longer as we did not really know if what we had recorded reached the total of 5 minutes we needed. At the end we decide it was better to have a final draft that was longer than 5 minutes that Madison could edit down. The clips is of the main character being anxious while sitting at a park bench which can hopefully be interpretated by the audience as like someone who is actively trying to say something but is still deciding if letting it all out is the best idea. Here The clip 

The Third clip I want to show is ironically the third video we recorded and the whole point of this video was to get close up shot of the main character eyes and which toward the end of the video you can see the how the eyes start to lower and close to represent pain in a way only someone who feels the pain would really know. Personally this was one of the easier videos to record because it just a 7 second clip and all I did was hold the camera steady towards Rafa's face not thing complicated, Although I felt that my hand were not steady and that the video shakes a little. This is the clip.
al

In summary must of the clips I showed were the preliminary ones and one of the last blogs because it always nice to have some contrast. At the end the theme of the blog you can say is that a clip does not have to be long to have an important meaning. Aswell that the recording of the blog being easy also does not effect the overall impact of the blog, I am just repeating myself but is true.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...