sup, this blog is the continuation of the previous blog. In this blog I want to show other clips from the recording process and furthermore show my importance in the process of the recording process.
The first clip I want to show is the continuation of the third clip from the last blog. This blog if of Rafa speaking as he is shown with an over the shoulder shot as he speak and the phone is on the bench which show the timeline between each cut, which is Madisons job to make sure that the videos are well edited. Continuing Rafa says" I almost didn't I thought if didn't come that nothing really happened. "This is done as previously stated on the previously on the last blog to create a grieving mood in the audience of the film. I think this shot could have been better if it was a close up shot of Rafa's face, however we recorded multiple up front shots which already highlighted Rafas emotions and thought that we might have an overload of the same type of shot. This is the clip.
The second clip is the perfect example of what I was just saying since we had an overload of a front side point of view we need some variety as the same shot being repeated constantly can give the audience of the film to think that the film is to repetitive which at the end they would not be able to participate in what the film is trying to express. Also in this clip we have dialogue in which Rafa says after a little bit of silence "everyone keeps saying there were no signs but that is just a lied they tell themselves so they can sleep at night". This furthermore brings up the message of grieve and also what society always tells themselves to fell better and avoid what is affecting them and pretend that something never happened. The angle works because the contrast of the leaves of the tree in the background give a nice touch Aswell as the shadows and the light being a contrast of good and bad. This is the clip.
In conclusion the clips I showed this time we more focused on the fact that since we had so many clips recorded from a front perspective we needed other shots to express other things and at the end they worked pretty well because they show emotion and carry a strong message which is important as you are trying to a place a mood in an audience that might not feel what the character really fells. Although the clips were simple to record for both the first clip had some complication as it was an over the shoulder shot my shadow was shown in the video so I had to record that scene multiple times until my shadow was no where to be find to give the scene a better look.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment