Sup, as you know I am the camera guy for my group and if you did not know well you know now. The whole point of me in the production process is to record. Therefore if Rafa one of the main actors wants a specific angle recorded, I try my best for the recording to be the best as I am literally holding the camera. By the way I want to establish that the camera is Madison's phone as she is the one editing the film, So I asked her to pass the recordings. Therefore I have the direct experience of what was the point of every little part of the recording as Rafa explained what he wanted I recorded.
The first clip I want to show is a 10 second clip. The clip is of Rafa showing of the nervous tick of taping against the ground. To show in a way that he was anxious as he constantly taping shoe against the ground in a steady manner. Also I want to recall that this scene or clip was recorded while Rafa was sitting down in a park bench. This is the video I am talking about because there is no point of me describing the clip without showing it
The second clip I want to show is of Rafa sitting down on a bench talking to himself. which usually taking to yourself is another way to express a your thoughts out load as their are all ready running crazy in your mind so its a way to relax yourself. Either way he mentions How he does not know if he should have come here. The point of this is that since the film is about what someone who just felt the passing away of the best friend, it indicates that the park and the bench have some type of symbolic meaning that the audience can capture and generate a mood of grieve of going through a rough moment. Thus here is the clip(Also my voice is the clip but that will be erased through the editing process that's Madisons job )
The third and final clip of the production I want to show is of Rafa sitting on the bench taking his phone out of his pocket. Honestly I do not remember the point of this clip, although if I think about is human nature to always find a way to stay comfortable. In a way It makes senses and also this clip is what Leeds to the next clip that come however that clip comes in a different blog . This is the clip
In conclusion my job is simple and the same time complicated because If I do not get the shoot correct we have to rerecord and becomes annoying as you just want to finish things already. The point is that my job is simple very simple but essential.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment