Friday, February 6, 2026

Production- scheduling issues #68




Scheduling Issues 

Sup, It been a while since I last made a blog. Today is the day to start recording however things never go as planned, My group thought it would be a great idea to start recording our final project in this case a film. But as I said previously things do not go as planned and the scheduling  issues are really things we can not control for example my team mate Madison has work she cannot control her schedule and that was a reason why she sometimes could not record and Rafa needs someone to drive him to our recording location in this case the Lakes by the Bay park, because he lives far away in Homestead which is 40 minutes away.

Additionally, that is not all another major reason that we were unable to record was really something no one can control and that was weather a cold front recently hit Florida and oh it was cold to cold to go record outside as we people who live in Florida are not used to the cold. I really do not have the problem of being unable to record because I live near the park about 7 to 8 minutes.

The funny and ironic thing is that each member of my group, self included said that we would follow the schedule to the end of the world. That is an exaggeration but the point is that we thought that the schedule that was created was  going to be follow and at the end yet we have not been able to record.

In conclusion, if there something I learned from this is that things never go as planned. The point is that I hope we can begin to record quickly because time is going by and we need to do begin to start recording if we do not want to be in a race with time because our teacher gave us the deadline of march first in order to not leave everything to the last minute.

Here is some screen shots of the conversations of the scheduling problems....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...