Tuesday, December 16, 2025

Planning -Mise-en-scene# 67



Mise-en-scene

Sup, I am drained of energy and can not express how tired I am however I can look forward to winter break which means to two weeks off from school. since this the final blog of the year since I am not going to blog during the break, as I planned to enjoy it fully. Mise-en-scene in film refers to everything the audience see within the frame and its arrangement, including set, props, actors, costumes, makeup etc. They are all placed to create meaning, mood, and visual story telling for the audience to interpret.

The film will start in the park Rafa wants the character to be seated on a park bench, alone. he wants the film to include midshots of him and the character development the character goes through, from him going through the stages of grieving.

Another key thing to consider is color symbolism, when it come to clothing because they can convey different meanings Rafa plans to wear dark cloths which can include colors such as black, blue or gray. And he also mentions that Madison to wear something that represents purity or angelic nature as she is going to be watching Rafa as a ghost you could say and to wear cloths that are white because they symbolize the things I stated previously 

In conclusion, clothing is going to be one of the most important thing of what I discuss with my group. Since this is my last blog of the year, I want to say Merry Christmas, and also Happy New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...