sup, I am tired of writing "hello" in every blogs to start it so I decided to change it a little. We need to the list of stuff we need to for filming in January.
First, Although a professional camera is usually what we would need, we currently do not have one in our hands so we will would use one of our phones which would be Madison and Rafa because they have an iPhone and there camera is the best they argue that because I have an android and do not trust the camera my phone has.
Secondly, a stand or something to stabilize a camera is needed to prevent the camerawork from looking sloppy which will make it unprofessional is something I want to avoid as I am going to be working with the camera. So in short a tripod is a necessity, We have two options either one of us buying a tripod or we can ask Mrs. Ortiz to let us borrow a tripod and hope she agrees and trust us with the tripod.
Lastly, Something that we need is a microphone, I talked to a friend Serenity and she showed me a microphone that she is going to use for her music video. This helped realized that when we are at the park where are going to have a variety of background noise and a microphone can cancel some of that and focuses on the voice of Rafa when he is acting
In conclusion, We need a tripod, camera which will probably be one of our phones, and also a microphone and lets not forget about a editing software. The most important thing is to have a positive energy. Project like this one takes time and having positive energy can help us relieve a little of the stress
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment