Thursday, December 11, 2025

Planning - Cast and Roles #65

 

Cast and Roles 

Sup brochachos and brochahas, today has been a long day for me. At this point a I'm just waiting for the two weeks of break therefore I need to do my blogs in order to enjoy my break and sleep all day. In order to do that we need to plan who is going to do what in the group when it come to the film.

I am usually going to be as they said doing behind the scenes work which would doing be Camerawork, because there is no acting role for me. I will be recording the with of our phones with a tripod in order to get the best shots and angles we need. And also If needed I will help with other stuff such as editing.

Since I spoke of editing, the editor will be Madison as she is the one who holds the best skills when comes to editing and has the most experience with editing. As well Madison will be playing the role of the dead character due to her not wanting to part take in any of the speaking lines. and having her as the dead character could give the film a opposite gender character which can develop a platonic side

Lastly Rafa is going to be the lead character as he will play the character who is grieving in the film as previously stated that Madison did not want do be part of any speaking lines. Also I think me and Madison can agree that Rafa is the best actor of the group and also he is very exited about acting although he might not openly admit he wants to act as the lead role.

In conclusion, I will be doing the behind the scenes work, Rafa and Madison will act, Rafa being the lead character and Madison being the editor. I just think the cast is going to work fine and if there's a need of another character I can always help although my acting skills are not the best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...