.png)
Hello, last blog I left out with the process of creating a script. Today is the day the finalizes is to finish the script to stay on pace with the filming process and also with the blogs since sometimes I am drowning in homework and then I remember I have to do blogs but that is my fault as procrastinate often.
FADE IN:
EXT. PARK – EVENING
Golden hour slipping into blue. The park is almost empty.
A TEENAGE BOY (16–18) sits on a worn bench. His backpack rests at his feet. He holds his phone but doesn’t look at it.
Silence. Wind. Distant laughter from somewhere far away.
He exhales, shaky.
BOY
(quiet, unsure)
I didn’t know if I should come here.
He glances to the empty space beside him on the bench.
BOY (CONT’D)
I almost didn’t.
I thought… maybe if I don’t come, it means it didn’t really happen.
A beat.
He rubs his eyes hard, fighting tears.
BOY (CONT’D)
You always said this park was stupid.
Too quiet.
Too… honest.
A weak, broken smile.
BOY (CONT’D)
Guess that’s why I came.
He looks straight ahead now, as if she’s sitting there.
BOY (CONT’D)
I keep thinking I’ll see you walking up late, like always.
Saying you “lost track of time” when we both knew you just didn’t want to be alone yet.
His voice cracks.
BOY (CONT’D)
I should’ve noticed.
Silence. The weight of the words hangs.
BOY (CONT’D)
Everyone keeps saying, “There were no signs.”
But that feels like a lie people tell themselves so they can sleep.
He grips the bench.
BOY (CONT’D)
You asked me once if people would miss you if you disappeared.
I laughed.
I thought you were joking.
A tear slips. He doesn’t wipe it away.
BOY (CONT’D)
I keep replaying that moment like I can change it.
Like if I say the right thing now, you’ll hear it.
He turns more fully toward the empty space.
BOY (CONT’D)
I would’ve stayed.
I would’ve listened longer.
I swear I would’ve.
A long pause. Wind rustles leaves.
BOY (CONT’D)
Do you know how quiet everything is without you?
Even when people are talking, it’s like the sound stops halfway.
He swallows.
BOY (CONT’D)
They don’t know where to put your name in a sentence.
Past tense feels wrong.
He lets out a breath that’s almost a laugh, almost a sob.
BOY (CONT’D)
I’m mad at you.
And I hate that I’m mad.
He looks down at his hands.
BOY (CONT’D)
You didn’t give me a chance to say goodbye.
Or to say… thank you.
He looks up again.
BOY (CONT’D)
You were the first person who made me feel like I wasn’t invisible.
Like I mattered just by existing.
Tears fall freely now.
BOY (CONT’D)
I don’t know how to do this without you.
And everyone keeps telling me time will fix it, but time feels like it’s just… moving on without you.
He reaches into his backpack and pulls out a folded piece of paper.
BOY (CONT’D)
I wrote this yesterday.
Then I hated it.
Then I rewrote it.
Then I realized no words are enough.
He unfolds it but doesn’t read.
BOY (CONT’D)
So I’m just gonna say this instead.
He looks directly at where she would be.
BOY (CONT’D)
I’m still here.
And I’m gonna carry you with me… even when it hurts.
A deep breath.
BOY (CONT’D)
I hope wherever you are… it’s quieter in a good way.
He sits back. The sun dips below the trees.
After a moment, he places the paper on the bench beside him.
He stands, slings the backpack over his shoulder, hesitates—
Then gently taps the bench, as if saying goodbye.
FADE OUT.
END.
In conclusion, The dialogue explores the loss affects the friend who is still alive, aswell as the anger that the character experiences isn't out hatred and more toward emotion of guilt and loss you could say.I have to take hat off and give credit were credit is due to thank Rafa for working on the script as it looks great.
No comments:
Post a Comment