Wednesday, February 11, 2026

Production - On the job part 4 #72



On the job part # 4 

  sup, this segment of blogs on the recordings  I think is the last because I have to cover other things in my blog such as the poster, In I need to focus in other parts of the production. I might do another one but for right now I think this is it. This blogs is going to be long because the first clip I want to talk about was for me one or if not the hardest to record and its not really complicated just difficult.

    The  first clip I want to talk about is funny enough the first video we recorded. The thing with this blogs is that I was just in my opinion hard to record because It was an over the shoulder shot of Rafa walking to the bench. The thing is that it was really cold and having to walk at the same pace of Rafa was thought and if I am not wrong this clip took at least more than three attempts to record and then the other problem was since I am following him If my shadow appeared we would to rerecord the whole thing and that is not just it, after I am done following him I have to be careful and not lose my balance as he then sits on the bench, then the prelim any clips I mentioned last blog were made to be a perfectly placed with this one well because this was the first clip but if you see the preliminary clips you can notice that this was the original video clip of the final project. Thus here is the clip.



    The second clips is I am not wrong the direct clip after this one, although I am not sure which clip came first whether it was Rafa tapping his feet constantly or this one which is of Rafa moving his hands in a nervous way and at the end it also shares the meaning or point of the video of Rafa tapping his foot while being in the park bench and is of having a nervous tick and just proof of anxiety as many people have different ways one example is that some people talk to themselves or just want to be alone. Thus here is the clip also the clip if I am not wrong is about 12 or 13 seconds.


  In conclusion, both clips play an important role in developing the message of the project. The first clip not only introduced the setting and character, but it also required patience, coordination, and multiple attempts to film correctly. Despite the challenges such as the cold weather, matching Rafa’s pace, avoiding shadows, and maintaining balance it became the foundation of the entire video. The second clip strengthens the meaning by visually showing Rafa’s nervous habits, such as moving his hands and tapping his foot, which symbolize anxiety. Together, these clips successfully communicate how anxiety can be expressed through small, physical actions, while also demonstrating the effort and attention to detail that went into creating the final project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...