Wednesday, December 3, 2025

Planning- trying to find a location # 61

     

Trying to find a location 

Hello, today my team and I created a group chat in order to talk about the project because sometimes were are not in class together due to thing such as one of us being absent or in a field trip for example. With the group chat we can still make progress on the planning of the short film.

    Madison created the group chat, as she wanted to decorate the little details such as the profile picture and the name which the title of our short film. she reached to me and Rafa.

    Here how the conversation went:


    Basically, Madison asked me and Rafael if we had any idea or suggestions for any possible locations for filming. Rafa suggested the idea of going to a park for filming and he mention South - Dade which is not that far from my house so I said it was fine by me .However Madison told us that the park was to far from her house. She also gave the great suggestion that we use multiple locations for filming which will give us a more varied mise-en-scene.

    My team and I are still discussing the location for filming, as we have a little difficulties to chose a place, which is normal thing when working with a group because we all think differently sometimes.

Although good team work together to find a compromise, we will continue to discuses on our final location 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...