Tuesday, December 2, 2025

Planning - Title and Fonts #60



Title and Fonts

Hello, Today I sat down with my group (Rafa and Madison) to discuss our project possible title and fonts. This is because usually title and fonts go hand by hand and are very important elements when it comes to the cover of a film. Although the audience does not know it the title and fonts of a film cover affects what the audience will feel because it serves samples of emotions and experiences.

Therefore, our films need a good fonts to evoke the emotion of the film which is of sadness. Since me and Rafa had no sense of creativity and Madison was also lost when asked our very good friend google AI to give us some ideas for the title Rafa and I  decide that the best title for the film should be Echoes in the Empty seat. 

After we figure out the title we needed a good font to go with it.We needed a font that was simple and clean nothing to fancy just simple and that is has some flow to it. I search up a font generator to discuss with my group the most possible, the generator allowed me to type the name of the film and give the best possible results after discussing my group narrowed it down to two. 

(there was this font which was titled Regular Style)
(Then there was this font called Brass Hopper Head)

In conclusion I like the second one, which is something me and Rafa Agreed we liked, because it is still clean but steers away from looking to basic. I think this is the group will choose because it has what we want. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...