Sunday, November 23, 2025

Planning - Schedule #59


 Schedule

Hello, the blog is  about  the schedule for the filming days that me and my group will try to follow That is the plan. Last time I was part of the process of creating schedule for the production of a film I was in AS level media studies. Now I am in A level I understand that for recording you do not need a lot of days  and also it is very difficult for everyone to meet in a place for recording because sometimes no one can drive them there or the locations is to far, and sometimes things just happens as and we can not meet for recording.



The schedule is really simple. The schedule was done in order for us to record during the weekend as recording in between the week would be difficult with things such as activities after school and homework since my group is made of two junior and one senior we receive a lot of work from our other classes also Madison has a job and often works after school. Although me and Rafa we just have after school activities. 

 We plan to recorded on January 3, 11, and 24. January 3 and 11 both are on a Saturday and the recording day of January 24 is on a Sunday which are days that we can all meet up to record.

In conclusion, we will try to follow the schedule as best as we can and If  anything happens because not all of us can meet up we can adjust the schedule or replanned it if necessary as things can happen that we can not control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...