Hello, as I mentioned last blog, today my team are going to finalized the decision on where we are going to record for our short film. We need to finish this now in order to focused in other important aspects of our planning stage and we less than a month to start recording, and I think my group and I want to be on paced and not let the work drown us.
We finished the discussion that I showed in the last blog and this is how it went:
To summarized, I agreed with Rafa on what Madison mention previously of having multiple filming locations. She also mentioned that how Lake by the Bay is another park that we could go to, since its closer to her, And its not that far from my house As I live in the middle of where time team lives you could say. Rafa mentioned that we could also film at school or at one of our houses.
I said if we need a pool for recording my house is available although my house is not that big. Madison said that the park and school were a better place to record. We then settle to film in our school Cutler Bay Senior High and the park Lakes by the Bay.
Overall I think location is going to match pretty well with the location, as I think the setting will give the characters in the film a place to revisit old memories and that will help develop the emotional side of the film. Rafa mentioned that for most of the filming the characters will be sitting down or walking while they talk
Here's a picture of the park Lakes by the Bay:
Here is also a picture of our school:
.png)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment