Reflection time, after finishing the mini project .working on this project was a really good experience in teamwork and using our different skills. Rafa came up with the idea of doing a lip-sync video inspired by grunge bands like Nirvana and Pearl Jam. He did most of the work on the video, recording it himself with his iPod Touch, while Madison handled the editing.
I worked with Rafa on the album cover. He had some rough drafts already, and we chose the best one together. Rafa did most of the initial work, but it was nice to give my opinion and help finalize the design.
My main contribution was creating the social media post. I used Canva to make an Instagram-style post, picking a theme, arranging it into sections, and adding a short description. This was a part of the project I could manage on my own, and it felt good to see it come together.
Overall, this project taught me how dividing tasks based on our strengths can make a project run smoother. Everyone played a part, and working together helped us create a complete mini-campaign that felt realistic. I also learned that even if I’m not involved in every part, I can still support my teammates and contribute in my own way. Which can be helpful to when we have to work on the final project for A level media studies.
This is the final result of the music video.
No comments:
Post a Comment