Thursday, September 18, 2025

Preliminary-Production #46

 When it came to production since we divide the work into parts Rafa did the lip syn on his own. He told us he recorded using a white tripod and his  I pod Touch at his own time after school . I can not go specifically in to details on the video part I was directly involve in any way in that part of the production because I was doing something else. Aswell as for the editing, Madison did that part I really can say what she did because I was no there for that part 

Although me and Rafa worked together on the creation of the album cover in school together to some extend Rafa had already created some Rought drafts and wanted my opinion for which we could use  although we worked together I have to five credit were credit is due and Rafa did most of the work as he created the Rought draft of an image of a cat he had in his gallery in his phone, Then we both just decide of the rough drafts was better and came up with the album cover. That will use for the creation of the social media post.

For the social media post I can go into detail because that was my part .So I went into Canva so that were I could create something with relatively ease so I went to style and wrote Instagram post. This allowed me to see multiple styles. and selected one of the theme that gave me and broke into separate parts then I copy it into the form of an actual Instagram post, and last thing to do was to add a little description of the post at the bottom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...