Wednesday, September 17, 2025

Preliminary-planning #45

    The planning for the mini- campaign project the idea came up with Rafa who started mentioning the options for the project and thought the best one would could possibly have chosen to have done was the lip syn a song of your choosing. Rafa wanted to do a grunge album inspired of band he told us he like which were if remember correctly were band like Nirvana, Alice In  Chains and Pearl Jam. He wanted to use songs like Something In The Way, or Lithium and Then bones.

    
    
    We divide the work into different part so that we could finish faster, Madison edited the video, me and Rafa decide that we will  work together to do the album cover. Rafa decide to do the recording of himself  lip syn to a song of his choice. Therefore I had to do the  social media post as I choose to do it because I can not edit that well. Also thanked god Rafa did the lip syn because I would not have done that.















concept a grunge album inspired by band like nirvana , alison chain and pearl jam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...