Saturday, March 15, 2025

Separation #25


 After working with Tyler for most of the project. I decide to separate from him, and do my project by myself. Me and Tyler have been having schedule issues, and one we need to record it was raining which was not his fault, I call and said that the deadline day was getting closer and that I was sorry but I need to do the project. It was not his fault, and both of us need to get that done so that day I started my production.

After ending the call with Tyler I started to have some ideas to make my film interesting and simple to be able to make it at home. also the lack of help was going to be a challenge but, I think I can make it happen, and have a good film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...