Thursday, March 13, 2025

Helping Samuel #24



 I recently helped Samuel a friend of mine record and I got some ideas that my work for the film me and Tyler are working own. Although Tyler could not help Samuel because he was not available, I went to help and had a goodtime. Samuel wanted to record in the library where U medias was because of the resources available for his recording session.

Samuel at the time of meeting did not really had an idea so we brainstormed together and got him an idea. His idea was him losing his phone after seeing something he dislike and them a random call happened but he was not there to see his phone when he came back his phone was gone and he started to look for his phone until he founded in a random location in the library.

Which gave an Idea and let to an event that was going to happen soon because of many reasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...