Sunday, March 9, 2025

Couldn't record #23

 Today, march 9th it was going to be a recording day for me and Tyler, and today we were not able to record for the fact that our main helper Anthony was not available today. Tyler and I have not recorded in two weeks because of the simple fact that I explained furtherly in a previous blog. In which I explain how went through a small surgery and afterwards I got stiches and physical activities were a big no.

So short and basic we could not record today, which has affected us in a big way. That is due to me and Tyler being behind on many things such as blogs, and productions time which both correlate in the fact that we need more blogs, and we need to record for our project to get those blogs done. Personally we are really behind because their is a the deadline for all the blogs on march 31st and need a total of 40 and I only have 23 counting this blog.

to summarize everything, we need to a lot of work

here is prove that we could not record, today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...