Since for the film me and Tyler are creating we have each or characters in which me and Tyler are the main characters I think my acting on the film for most of what we recorded could have been better, Honestly I have watched some video on YouTube to see on things I can improve on.( also when I said I have watched some videos I mean two videos).
One of the video basically explains how when first acting go on your instincts, or use tools such as what do you want to do, or what the character needs to do, and all those tools are just to make your instinct work for you, and to think what the other character should feel and making the character feel what you are trying to show.
Which describes 8 tips to better your acting and also emphasize the ability to connect to your character in a way, one of the tips is to were the right attire to connect with the character and video uses the example of model wearing jewelry. Another tip is the use music to affect the mood for example a sad scene means a sad song. The tip that resonated with me the most was the understanding of the character, basically what do you want the character vision to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment