I recently underwent surgery on my head, which took place on Wednesday, February 19th. The procedure was necessary to remove a small tumor from my head. As part of my recovery, I had to receive stitches at the site of the surgery. Due to these stitches and the nature of the operation, I have been given strict post-surgery care instructions from my doctors.
According to the note I received from my doctor, I am currently restricted from lifting anything heavier than 15 pounds. This limitation directly impacts my ability to engage in certain physical activities, including recording. Additionally, my doctors have advised me to avoid any activities that could cause me to sweat, as sweat poses a risk of infection to the surgical site. This means I must refrain from any physical activities until I am fully healed. Which according to the doctors I get my stiches removed march 3These medical restrictions have unfortunately prevented me from being able to record as I normally would. They have also led to my absence on the day of the surgery, February 19th. As a result of that I am not sure of what I may have missed during that time.
I know this can be the cause for the production of the film and I might to find a way to record soon to get on track

No comments:
Post a Comment