Monday, March 17, 2025

Production(1) #26




 my first official production by my self was interesting. first since separating from tyle I did not explain what my idea was which is which the idea is I am going to go do an errand and, I look at the piece of furniture near the door looking for my keys, which I remember I left at the table Infront of the TV and I find my key on top of a card.Which I read and I repeat open the door, and you will find and surprise and do not lose it, which I repeat as I open the door and find a dog( which is my dog Rocky). I close the door and then I open it again to see if i was sure that it was a dog then I see a note next to him that says his name is rocky. I let him inside he follows me inside the house I go to look to find something to feed him and I lose him I look everywhere until I found him laying on the coach under a blanket.

I started recording and so far so good is the first recording session so, I am going to film me going to get the keys and finding the letter. I hope it turns out good. I am going to keep the cloths I were the same. Also since today I took a shower before recording meaning that my hair is wet. Therefore I am going to have to record with my hair wet, so I looks like the days have not passed.

Also I might change the script I think the blanket idea might not work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...