For the first CCR I have an idea which is that the like the daily life of the director, and explain why some of the problems I had during the production of the movie. Or express one of the main issues to this problem.
For this I can show myself struggling for one of the difficult scenes and show the struggles of a director and actor of the movie, as well as the problems of deciding to do my film in solo. Also thing such as the weather or external sounds for example since I am recording in my house for most of the scene you could hear when the washer was on or if my dog was barking multiple issues that the film reviewer does not consider. Another thing would be the part of this CCR is the four question that I have to answer which I would do two in each video.Saturday, March 22, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodbye #78
It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...
-
Final Credits Hello, Today I wanted to research film credits due to one, and only one reason every good film has smooth film credits, and...
-
CCR It was also established that there will be the moment in any creative process that you stop, stand aside and really look at what you h...
-
Postmodernism Hello, today in class I learned about postmodernism and I chose the movie Napoleon (2023) because I was going through the mov...

No comments:
Post a Comment