Sunday, March 23, 2025

CCR idea(#2) #32

 the second idea I have is the behind the scene of the film.

A behind-the-scenes documentary-style skit functions as my second creation idea for presenting a humorous take on film production. The skit would decline to mimic particular scenes from movies while focusing on over-the-top representation of movie production philosophy and the passionate yet chaotic elements of filmmaking. The plan is to combine genuine production elements with comedic aspects to make viewers experience creative interactions along with comic relief.

an example of this is to show a fake a behind the scene tour with humorous moments like the crew arguing about the most random thing. and then show a the scene and giving a voice over.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...