Friday, March 21, 2025

editing # 30


Today I dedicated my time to developing the transitions in my rough draft in order to create a polished version. During this initial round of editing I understood that the existing version of the film reveals its unpolished nature. My project requires further improvement in multiple areas including the area of transitional structures along with pacing and narrative unity. These elements require improvement to build an engaging visual presentation that will yield a better final outcome.


I am aware that formal editing needs to be completed along with additional video recording since my current version requires extensive changes. To achieve my vision in every part of the film I will test multiple editing tools and programs for optimal results. I will test various visual effects by utilizing DaVinci Resolve in combination with Microsoft Clipchamp. Different editing software will help me build new artistic perspectives which will improve my storytelling and visual design capabilities.


I aim to develop another version of the film and test different approaches to determine which style will result in the best possible outcome. These efforts will help me figure out necessary modifications with specific instructions to enhance project quality. The remaining focus for me is directed towards Creative Critical Reflections (CCR) moving forward. The analysis through creative critical reflection will provide me with an opportunity to demonstrate my creative choices and the challenges I faced and my solutions during the filmmaking period. This approach helps me grasp my work better so I can produce a high-quality final product that takes full advantage of thoughtful execution.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...