Thursday, September 4, 2025
Preliminary Task – Depth of Field & Light Experiment #43
The first image is of Rafa is of a shallow depth of field in which the background is blurred.This allows for when you want to show or higlight a specific person or item.
the second image is of me in a deep focus in which everything is in the frame. This allows for whoever sees the image can see everything.
the third image is done by using the use of artificial light from our phones.This is usually done when you try to take a photo in a dark place to highlight something.
The fourth image using shadows.In this photo we use the shadow to highlight the presences of someone.
the fifth image is of foreground. this is done by taking the photo in the hallway for the photo for foreground is taken at the beginning of the hallway to show the distance.
for the sixth image is for the background. This photo is done by taking when someone is toward the end of the hallway which is the opposite of foreground.
This photography teqhiniches are going to be useful in the blog creation when it comes to creating them.and also for recording any type of production and when discussing about delete scenes in the blog is what I refer when I meat blog creation. Another reason is for the print photos for the campaign it can be useful when you need specific photos the use or practicing the types of photos for the campaign will be very useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodbye #78
It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...
-
Final Credits Hello, Today I wanted to research film credits due to one, and only one reason every good film has smooth film credits, and...
-
CCR It was also established that there will be the moment in any creative process that you stop, stand aside and really look at what you h...
-
Postmodernism Hello, today in class I learned about postmodernism and I chose the movie Napoleon (2023) because I was going through the mov...






No comments:
Post a Comment