Last school year I took Media Studies for the first time and took the AS level and this year I am taking it again however this time I am taking A level Media Studies.
Some things that I learned last year while taking Media studies was different types of camera shots, angles, and also how they affect the way the audience perceive that type of media and understand it.Since I took Media Studies last year one of my highlights was finishing my blogs because it represented that I finished my work and was almost done with everything.Although finishing my blogs was my highlight they were also my toughest because It was the first time I ever had to write blogs and when I finished them it made me very happy.
Since I am taking A level that means things are not going to be as easy as last year which tells me that I have to improve certain things such as my blogs because I did do so good on them which affected my portfolio now I am going to write more in my blogs and what I did the previous year.Additionaly I want to improve my time management skills because if I had managed my time more wisely I would have gotten a better score.
I am excited to move to A level because this time I know I am going to do well since the second time is always better than the first. Although I am not going to expand myself in the sense of looking at myself having a career in media, Still having some experience with media might be helpful in the future.
When I look back at my AS work,I’m proud of the experiences I had and This year I want to push myself by putting the effort that I should have put last year and I think Media Studies connects to who I am because I know how much work I can put in and I should have worked harder last year when I was in my AS media studies class last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment