Thursday, December 5, 2024

Editing #7

    Before, going into Thanksgiving break, I had to create a video and edit that video with, new editing skills, you could do the video with a partner but I decide not to. Although in class I helped one of my friend do his video due to a lack of ideas, I had nothing after helping my friend for like 20 minutes I think. Then lunch came and the idea came to my mind I was actually going to need help for my video. So I came home after going to the gym and whistle and call my dog( his name is rocky).


    I grabbed one of his toy and started playing with and recorded him running to fetch one of his toy and placed the sound of a car accelerating and then when Rocky drifted a little I put the sound of a car drifting. After that I spend 20 minutes trying to find a way to make the video 30 seconds. I placed the "one eternity later" scene from Sponge Bob into the video and placed some photos of Rocky sleeping. Then I placed another scene of Sponge Bob in which it said "two seconds later " and put another video with Rocky fetching his toy, and edited so that the sound would be the song "who let the dogs out".

That is the experiences I had with editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...