Let's start with the fact that I do not know what genre to choose for my final video. Therefore I do not really know who is going to be my partner for the video or not even partner just a helper. My partner is going to be probably my friend Tyler who has help me for most of my media studies class assignments.
Thats what I though a couple of days ago I now have a clearer mind on what I am going to do for my video and it mostly goes to a video in which you do not speak. Although there is no dialogue it going to be more tricky because I would have to do something that speaks for itself Such as painting. I am definitely not painting for my video but I am siding with a video in which I don't speak.
After a long time of intense thinking( losing brain cells) I do not have a clear topic but I am doing a video with no dialogue I think it should involve a sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment