Friday, October 25, 2024

Setting the Scene #4

     A scene is the place were things are happening. My media studies teacher gaves the task of greatin a scene. At first I did not know what to make and the I thought of plane landing on the water that could be a good idea. Later i thought that was to simple so i put a fighter jet taking donw a plane in the ocean. Then i placed a island so that the survivers of the plane crash swim to the island. The idea was a good one Until i thought of making the lives of the survivors of the plane crash miserable so i placed a megalodon in the water which is basically a huge shark and when i mean huge i mean the length of two school busses.




After placing the megalodon on the ocean i though how can i possible make the surivors lifes more miserable so i thought why not place a t rex on the island.After placing everithing together I get this result 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...