Sunday, February 22, 2026

Production - We made it #75



We Made It 

Today's blog post carries a lot of weight for me—probably more than any other I've written so far. This one is special. This one is sentimental. Because today officially marks the end of the production cycle. After months of stress, long nights, more  than I'd like to admit, I can finally say it we're done.

And honestly? The stress was no joke. I'm not being dramatic when I say I was literally losing hair over this project. Like, every single day when I'd shower and wash my hair, I'd look down at my hands and see strands of my own hair just sitting there. It became a routine  But that's what happens when you pour everything you have into something you care about. You give it your time, your energy, your sleep, and also some hair too.

But enough about that. Today isn't about the stress or the struggles. Today is a day to remember for year to come. Our Final Project Is Complete.

After Month of planning, filming, editing, and problem-solving, I'm proud and happy  to announce that our film "Echoes in the Seat "is officially finished.

For those who haven't been following along, let me break down what this film is about. "Echoes in the Seat" follows a teenage boy, played by Rafa, who is navigating life after the recent loss of his best friend, played by Madison. The story takes place in a park a place that held meaning for her, as subtly suggested throughout the film. He sits alone on a bench, reflecting on life, processing his grief, and trying to make sense of everything he's going through.

Before he leaves, he places a note and leaves it on the bench—a small gesture, a piece of himself left behind. And then, in the final moments, Madison appears. She finds the letter. And in that moment, the film delivers its deeper meaning.

The Message Behind the Film. Without giving too much away, the film gently suggests that Madison took her own life. It's a heavy topic because mental health struggles are real. Grief is real. And too often, people suffer in silence. That's why the film ends with a message that I hope stays with everyone who watches it: "It's okay to not be okay. There is someone who can help."

We also included the National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline number 988 for anyone  who might need it. If this film reaches even one person who needs to hear that message, then every stressful moment, every sleepless night, and every strand of hair lost was worth it.

I also want to take a moment to say thank you. To everyone who has been reading these blogs, following the journey, and supporting us through the entire process whether you've been here since day one or just joined in I appreciate you. 

And now, after all that buildup, after all the stress and the late nights I'm happy to finally share it with you.

Let me not hold you any longer. Here it is—the final draft of "Echoes in the Seat."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...