Sunday, November 2, 2025

Research - Movie #53



Movie


Hello, when My group and I met we discussed what we were trying to do we decided to or you can say my team mates decided to a film because I join later but they decided to a film and I agree with that. The film that they were going to do is about a girl who has friend who decide to kill himself, However she still talks to him Like a ghost she see as a living person. 

These leads to me do research on movies that match in the plot and genre which is drama, however in the past I have all ready did research in the genre of drama in films and tv shows. Continuing with the previous statement I found different film with the theme of dead friend but the friend who passed aways was evil you can say such as : 

  •   Friend Request (2016)
  • Unfriended (2014)
  • Jamie Marks Is Dead (2014) 
However the movie that mostly referred to the film were are trying to make is called The Messenger(2015) In these one the protagonist can see dead people but he delivers their last wish to their love ones. Although it does not fit the overall genre at least the ghost are not evil or bad you can say.

The plot of the movie is about a troubled man named Jack, who has the unsettling ability to see and communicate with the dead. Tormented by this gift, Jack is approached by the ghost of a journalist who has recently been murdered. The spirit begs Jack to deliver a message to his grieving daughter, but Jack’s attempts to help only push him further into isolation and psychological distress. As he struggles to balance his sanity with his unwanted role as a go-between for the living and the dead, the film explores themes of grief, guilt, and redemption.

Although the plot does not really match is has something more important and that is the theme of grief the girl in the film, my group is trying to make see a the ghost of her friend due one and only one reason is her way to grief Her's friend death

Reflection:
In general although the film I watched does not go with the overall plot of what my group us trying to make it does cover something very important and that is the charters emotion especially the emotion of grief which understanding can be very important if we want the film to look realistic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...