Friday, March 28, 2025

Reflection #37

 My personal reflection on this project That I have worked on for the past year is that it honestly can be hard to a certain extent because if you leave thing to the last minute It can complicate certain things such quality result.

Although I did my project with a couple of day before deadline. I still feel is not as good as could have been,also the fact that I have been in two groups one with Tyler which was the longest one in my opinion In which we got to record but our schedule problems Made me  separate from him as well as Samuel but his idea was that the his original Idea was not of my liking.

Overall The experience of doing my own film can be stressing because thing do not end up as what you imagine them to be which causes you doubt if its any good what you are doing.

If someone asks me if I want to do it again I will say sure why note, because for some of the film I have done I can tell you some part were fun some were not. Honestly the worst part about the project was writing this blogs because personally I do not enjoy writing in any way shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye #78

It’s been a long two-year journey, starting at AS Level and working my way up to A Level. Officially, I can say this is the last blog I’ll w...