Since I have the idea of answering the four questions in two separate videos two for each CCR's. Which lead me to ask my self which question do I want to answer first or last.
So for my first video I am doing an interview, in which I will change shirts and change the camera and also add hat to the interviewer to ask the question and add extra questions to the topic.
Also when I first started my media studies class I though it was going to be a video explaining the process in video format. Now I have to a PowerPoint presentation and do a voice over to that video which makes my life easier than what previously though which lets create a video with a better quality and furthermore let me get a better resultIn this PowerPoint I will answers the first two questions which are how does your product use or challenge convections and how does it represents social groups or issues. which has two parts to answer which are if your film is a certain type of genre and how does it fit or not the typical standards for that type of genre. The other part of the question is how does your film represent social groups or issues.
The next question that I will answer is the how does my product engaged with the audiences and how it would distributed to the as real media form. Which also has two part one of them being how the project get the audience attentions and make them stay and what will make people say wow. The next part of the question is to how would the movie how will it be produced and distributed and marked.

No comments:
Post a Comment