At the moment I am writing the possible script for our film Tyler is busy so when I see him on school we are actually going to create a script and I hope it's good one. This is what I have created
So the this our script since the films is a drama, but more specifically it's going to be about someone going the wrong crowd and dying, so What I thought was that at the beginning of the film Anthony the friend that is helping us record will record us( Me and Tyler) at the park so Tyler is going be wearing a hoodie and I will approach him asking for the usual which in this film is going to be illegal substances. Then foreshadows to the character being dead. That when film get interesting because where are going to show the steps of death of the character. Then the other scenes are going to show how the abuse of those substances or being surrounded by the wrong group of people are affecting the character. One Idea I had was Taking an sugar pill( which is only going to give us sugar rush or nothing at all) to show an example of the characters substance abuse for example. However this is only a possible script or a pre planning I am trying to show this Tyler and see what he thinks and work on it or change it for the better of the film.
This is the paragraph In scrip formFADE IN:
EXT. PARK - DAY
[Anthony sets up the camera, recording ME and TYLER.]
TYLER is wearing a hoodie, standing alone. ME approaches him.
ME (approaching Tyler) Yo, you got the usual?
[Tyler nods and subtly hands over a small package.]
CUT TO:
EXT. PARK - NIGHT (FORESHADOWING SCENE)
[The screen fades to black and reopens to a shot of the character (ME) lying motionless on the ground. Dead.]
CUT TO:
MONTAGE: THE STEPS OF DEATH
ME hanging out with the wrong crowd, laughing, drinking, and using substances.
A quick cut of a sugar pill being taken (symbolizing substance abuse).
ME experiencing a sugar rush or showing no reaction at all.
Close-ups of the toll—tired eyes, paranoia, withdrawal.
ME struggling to function, alienated from old friends.
Final moments: ME alone, looking lost, realizing there’s no way out.

No comments:
Post a Comment